1.2 For Standard delivery our aim is to prepare your order and dispatch within 1 working days [Monday to Thursday excl. bank holidays], which means that you receive your order within 4 - 5 working days from the date it was ordered. This may not always be possible depending on the volume of orders on our system, so if your order has not been dispatched within 4 working days, please contact us directly.
1.3 Orders dispatched with My-Hermes are tracked and will require a signature on delivery unless a safe place has been declared on order.
1.4 We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions or industrial actions.
1.5 If you do not receive your order within 5 working days from the date of dispatch, please contact us n 01263 805 009 or email us at email@example.com
1.6 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge on receipt of photographic proof of damage.
The Crush Foods Ltd takes privacy seriously. The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For Crush Foods Ltd,to market to you, particularly targeted updates.
3. To enable Crush Foods Ltd to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Crush Foods Ltd meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us.Contact
Crush Foods Ltd
The Crushing Shed
Park Farm Salle Norfolk UK NR10 4SG